Fishing is the most popular hobby or sport in the world. Many of fishing lovers are paying huge amounts of money so they can catch a unique fish or some big fish. Although this can be expensive, the worse situation is when you make some mistake and lose your catch!
There are many mistakes fishermen make every time they are fishing. These are the most common mistakes.
• Many people use old or worn line. Although they aren’t used too much, if they are old, you must replace them. Catching a big fish requires the perfect tool. People who are watching fishing, think that it is easy and fun, but fishermen know that it is a hard process!
• If you don’t putt enough line on your reel, your battle with the fish will end prematurely. This is the common mistake among experienced fishermen!
• If you are using hooks, it is important to use appropriate hooks for the size of fish you are catching. If you use big hooks for small fish, or other way around, you will end up without fish.
• When you are fishing from the boat, you must ‘’follow’’ the fish! It means that while you are in a ‘’battle’’ with a fish, you must move, following the movements of that fish. If not, fish can move under the boat and get loose. It is important not to stand too close to the edge of the boat, because the fish is too big, you can end up in the water.
• Setting your drag too tight or too loose, will result as catch loss. The beginners make this mistake all the time.
Selling houses now and few years ago is simply not the same. When some country has economic problems it is completely logical that every single thing suffers too. Well that doesn’t mean that you should just sit and wait for a buyer or when you get one to act like a typical real estate agent.…